My photo
Welcome to my design blog. Below you'll find a chronological list of my professional design projects. My experience is deep and varied, but here are the projects on the top of my list. Please click any of the images below to take a closer look!

Leadership Directories Website Elements





Leadership Directories is an information technology company that has its place in a niche market – supplying customers (the largest being the United States government) with biographical information to the top people and companies in the world. LDI’s product line is growing rapidly and they need to accommodate these changes. More concerned with the site architecture and organization of elements than bells and whistles, they need a simple, easy to navigate design. On top of elemental design and new page development I was responsible for updating the blogs, events and top news sections of the site weekly.