My photo
Welcome to my design blog. Below you'll find a chronological list of my professional design projects. My experience is deep and varied, but here are the projects on the top of my list. Please click any of the images below to take a closer look!

Infiltrator Systems Identity System


Infiltrator was quickly transforming from a single product wastewater treatment company, to a complete solutions provider of all things water (drainage, storm water, etc). This logo plays off the two cores of Infiltrator; water and innovation. Varying blues from dark to light signify the purification and cleansing of water and the arches mimic the curvature of their top selling product, which not only revolutionized multiple environmental industries, but put them as one of the top plastics recyclers in the world.