My photo
Welcome to my design blog. Below you'll find a chronological list of my professional design projects. My experience is deep and varied, but here are the projects on the top of my list. Please click any of the images below to take a closer look!

Aquaworx Website


This was my first web design experience. We had just worked on branding Aquaworx as an innovator in the water industry and wanted to focus on clean water. Their customers are engineers, contractors, and builders which meant that information needed to be clear, concise and in their face since about half of this audience barely used email. Therefore, I played up water in the design and since the product line was so small, made it so each product page was accessible via the homepage without having to go through menus, unless they wanted to explore the resources more extensively. Soon after the site went live we were getting phone calls applauding ease of use.